Saturday, September 09, 2006

Not much happening

My Mom keeps asking for a new post, but I haven't really had anything new and exciting to post. We've been so busy that we haven't been taking nearly as many pictures of the little Princess. Her babysitter did tell me on Friday 9/8 that Kamdyn is pushing herself around backwards in the walker that she has at her house. That's a pretty new accomplishment! Kamdyn is also pushing herself up on her arms when she is lying on her tummy. She is finally enjoying her stomach for more than five seconds. She rolled over from her tummy to her back yesterday on her own, too. She continues to grow and amaze us. The hardest thing to report is the fact that I miss her so much when I am working. I live for the weekends and the uninterrupted time that I get to spend with her. I love watching her and her personality!

Her next Doctor's Appointment is on October 10. This will be her 6 month check-up. We also have an appointment to have her "Mommy and Me" picture portrait session done on September 26th. I can't wait to have these pictures taken! She is at such a fun age.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kamdyn is a wonderful baby!! I love babysitting her. Ms.Georgia

Anonymous said...

Nanny may be just a little bit
prejudice, but Kamdyn is so
beautiful. She has her Mommy's
million $$ smile and looks so
much like her when she was little.
A very special thanks to Ms.
Georgia for loving her and taking
care of her!!