Saturday, March 30, 2019

15th Wedding Anniversary

What an awesome milestone to celebrate! We spent a weekend in downtown Greenville acting like yuppies eating fancy food, rubbing elbows with the millennials, listening to music and hanging out together. I get a lot of grief for lots of things I do. But it's just a cover so I can genuinely surprise Kimberly when I dream up stuff like a corner suite overlooking downtown and the foothills. If I was Mr Romantic all the time it would be boring, right?

Mr and Mrs Kimberly Terry since 2004. We were just young looking kids back in 2004. I like to reflect on past decisions. I asked Kimberly this weekend if this is where we thought we would be 15yrs from 2004. She said she wasn't surprised. I am though. How could I have expected or dreamt of all the great things that have happened to us? I then asked her what we could have done better or changed. That one stumped her a bit. Hopefully we continue to be lucky and blessed.















0 comments: