Saturday, June 09, 2018

Goodbye to Apex, NC

Hello. This is Kamdyn. Since my mom has been slack for a WHOLE YEAR, my parents "asked" me to do this. FUN. This whole thing is from my point of view so get ready. 

My parents made me leave NC for no good reason! Parents. Aren't they great?! Anyway, this was the goodbye party thrown for us. It was literally the best thing EVER! 

This is Karcie and her sweet friend Britton saying their goodbyes. Again, THANKS MOM AND DAD FOR MAKING US LEAVE!!!

Two crazy friends with beer. What's not to love?! HAHA

Look how cute they are! Campbell, Maggie, and Karcie. BFFs 4ever!! 

Gonna miss these crazy cats!!!!

I know my mother looks innocent in this picture, but remember this is still partly HER FAULT!

Ummmmmm.... I'm not sure what to say about this. I thought this blog was supposed to be rated G?

Love these peeps!

Bailey and Karcie



Sleepover fort to end the night!

This needs no explanation. If you need a place to live, I recommend Apex. Here we go starting a new chapter of our lives in Anderson, SC. This should be interesting!

Let me know how I did on this first post in the comments! Thanks! 

1 comments:

Nanny said...

I think you have done a great job. Look forward to seeing all the other posts. Keep up the good work and Welcome Home to Anderson. I love you all! Nanny