Sunday, April 02, 2017

Defy Gravity Birthday Party

Last years Cupcake Wars party for Kamdyn's 10th birthday did me in for a while.  I told her we had to have a small party where we paid our money.  Showed up.  And left.  I do love throwing a good party, but it takes me a while to forget about how much work they are.  This was a pay and show up year for both girls!  I love not being stressed and actually enjoying the party!

Kamdyn and her friends had the best time.  They jumped and played for an hour.  Then we drove all of the girls back to our house for pizza, cake, and ice cream.  It was perfect!  Kamdyn has the sweetest little friends.  I am so proud of her for choosing wisely and for choosing sweet girls who are rule followers with such sweet hearts.  So far, we are steering clear of drama!!

Richard made all of the girls shirts with their monograms on them. Some chose not to change in to them when they got to our house, but Kamdyn says they all have been wearing them to school!

Happy Birthday, Kamdyn Lucy!!


Without Karcie

With Karcie






























0 comments: