On most people's anniversary, photos are posted from their wedding day many years ago. Well, we are very different from who we were twelve years ago. While I adore those photos from long ago, we have grown as a couple and our family has grown since that day. April 3, 2004 was one of the happiest days of my life. However,this photo most accurately describes our life as it is today. Our girls crawled into our bed as soon as the rooster crowed that morning. We tried to prolong our lazy time before having to get up to play Mommy and Daddy. We spent that Sunday hanging out with our girls at our house and it was wonderful!
We did get each other a card and gave them to each other later that night when the girls were in bed. My funny-man husband gave me a card with the dates marked out. At first I didn't get it, but he had given me the card that he gave to me last year. He just marked out the dates. He thought that was SO funny! THEN, he gave me the real card. I started laughing as soon as I saw it. It was the SAME card that I picked out for him. I thought he had found my card and had written in it because I had not written in it yet. All the anniversary cards in the world and we chose the same one for each other. That made my night! It was the perfect ending to our anniversary. Proof that we were meant to be together....not that I need any! Inside of my card were the tickets to see Zac Brown Band at the Southern Ground Music Festival in Charleston. I was so excited that he had finally purchased them!!
Happy 12 Years, Richard!! I am so proud of the life that we have. I am thankful for you and all that you do for our girls and for me. You are a wonderful provider, Daddy, and husband. I love you!
| The loves of my life!! |


0 comments:
Post a Comment