Ruthie came to visit at the end of February. Just before she arrived on Friday, I had taken Karcie to the mall because I needed to return a couple of things. She has been eyeing this jumpy thing since she was probably 18 months old. I FINALLY gave in and paid the $7 for her to jump. She loved it!
After Ruthie arrived, Karcie couldn't stop talking about the jumpy thing. Kamdyn had a basketball game on Saturday and then we headed to the mall so that both Karcie and Kamdyn could jump. Karcie loved it again, but Kamdyn wasn't quite as amused. It's amazing how two VERY different children can come from the same family. But I love every bit of their differences!
We enjoyed one dinner out with Ruthie at a Mexican restaurant in Apex and one dinner in cooked by our in-house chef. It was a fun, but relaxing weekend. We love the time that we get with Ruthie! We can't wait for her to come back. She will enjoy it a little more now that it has warmed up!
 |
| All smiles because she was so excited! |
 |
| I tried to get her to flip, but she wasn't quite brave enough for that just yet! |
 |
| My phone's storage was full so I took a video of Kamdyn with what I had left. |
 |
| My kitchen view that Saturday night. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment