I had intentions of taking the girls to the Mall to see Santa. However, after talking to some Moms at Karcie's dance class, they convinced me that the Bass Pro Shops Santa was much better and the lines were non-existent. After Kamdyn's Gingerbread play, we set off to see Santa. There wasn't one single person in line. They GAVE us three photos. One of each girl separately with Santa and one together. FREE!! I will take it!! Then, they had FREE crafts for the kids to do. The set was beautiful! The girls even got to write letters to Santa and mail them to him. It was a wonderful afternoon with Santa and with Nanny. Daddy was pretty upset that we would visit Bass Pro Shops without him. There is always next year. Except, I believe that the word will get out and I bet the lines will be there next year!! Merry Christmas!!
| Karcie wasn't scared at all!! Crossed legs and all cozy with Santa! BFF's, I guess! |
| Making her Toy Soldier |
| There was serious work going on here! |
| Santa came by to check on us. |
| Mommy and Karcie selfie! |
| Pretty girl with the Toy Soldier craft all complete! |
| All finished with her Toy Soldier, too! |
| My little sweeties!! |
| Mailing those letters JUST in time!! |
| "I promise that I've been sweet, Santa!" |
| Happy as could be to see Santa. |
| Santa was amazed that Kamdyn only asked for a 2015 Guiness Book of World Records. He said that's the first time he had been asked for that!! :) Leave it to our girl!! |
| Driving the train around the track! |
| Sweet sisters! |
| Checking out the fish! |
| Notice how one poses perfectly. The other.....not so much!! |
| Hello there, grizzly bear!! |
| I'm not afraid! |
| She actually tried to climb up the rocks to get up there with the bear! That was our cue to leave before we caused any permanent damage!! |


0 comments:
Post a Comment