Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

We packed up the circus (this is what we lovingly refer to our family of four when we travel) and headed to the Upstate for Thanksgiving.  First stop - Nanny and Pop Pop's.  Nanny prepared a delicious meal as always.  Kamdyn was feverish and wasn't 100%.  She put on her happy face and tried her best to enjoy the day.  Prior to dinner, each of us said one thing that we were most thankful for (for the grammar police out there, I know I'm not supposed to end a sentence with a preposition.).  I continue to be so thankful for my family and our many blessings.  We certainly have our moments, but I wouldn't change a single thing even if I could.

Kamdyn insisted on having the turkey leg!

Karcie wasn't very interested in staying in her high chair.  Nanny held her instead.

We tried to take a few photos in their cute outfits from The Smocked Shop!  Check us out if you haven't already www.thesmockedshop.com and be sure to LIKE us on Facebook!

Kamdyn had fever red cheeks and Karcie wouldn't let go of pappy.

We tried a family photo.

This sums up our personalities for the day.

Karcie and Richard enjoyed some snuggle while Mommy enjoyed an after Thanksgiving meal N-A-P!  For a while, that word had left my vocabulary.

1 comments:

Nanny and Pop Pop said...

We enjoyed having your "circus" so much. It was the most wonderful Thanksgiving in a very long time. It was great to spend time with you. So sorry poor Kamdyn was feeling so bad. However, she did manage to win about 15 games of UNO and we were all trying hard to beat her!