Sunday, June 24, 2012

Attack Baby

Karcie has a BIG personality which I think I have explained before. She is in to everything. She has no fear! She has already taken a tumble down our steps only to get up and try again.....So un-Kamdyn! She falls on a daily basis and almost always hits her head. How many times can you hit your head before there is damage? With all of that being said, she is also very sweet (when she wants to be). She has the cutest facial expressions and her laugh is contagious. We go from chasing her and constantly yelling no to squeezing her and telling her how sweet and cute she is within seconds. She definitely has added some spice to our lives!

Tonight she decided to attack Kamdyn as Kamdyn was calmly lying on the floor watching TV. Kamdyn is definitely going to have to toughen up with our mischievous Karcie around! I think Karcie was clapping with delight and pure satisfaction in one photo!

1 comments:

Nanny said...

Karate lessons?