Sunday, April 01, 2012

Kamdyn's actual BIRTHday!

 

 Since we had Kamdyn's birthday party a week prior to her actual birthday, I had to make her actual day kind of special, too.  I decorated the living room with a few balloons and left over banners from previous birthdays.  I also created a scavenger hunt for her so that she could look for her presents.  She had to follow the pink ribbon all over the house in order to find her gifts.  She LOVED this!  She came out of her room to find the ribbon tied to her door knob!  :)

FYI:  We rented our house for Master's this year.  We had to "de-personalize" our house.  All photographs and personal items were removed which is why our house looks so bare.




Breakfast in bed for the princess.  She wanted a piece of cheese toast and a piece of strawberry jelly toast.

The scavenger hunt began!


Looking around and realizing that the pink ribbon went on forever!

One gift was in the refrigerator.

The other gift was in the upstairs bathroom!

She loved this!!

1 comments:

Nanny said...

That was so sweet! She is adorable and you are a wonderful Mommy!