Friday, November 18, 2011

Kamdyn's Fall Dance Recital

Kamdyn danced in her Fall Dance Recital a couple of weeks ago.  She did fabulous as always!  She has become quite the little performer.  She was front and center on stage.  They had to pretend to be models as they strutted and tapped to "I Gotta New Way to Walk!"  Georgia, Richard, Karcie, and I were all in attendance to watch her performance.  We were bummed when we saw the program and realized that her class was practically last.  Not only was it a school night, but little sister was going to miss her bedtime!  She gets a bit fussy around 7:00 each night.  Much to our surprise, Karcie didn't make a peep.  I think she liked the loud music and all of the movement on stage.  

We loved watching our big girl and we continue to be so very proud of her!


Kadence and Kamdyn

Katie, Kadence, and Kamdyn

1 comments:

Nanny said...

How about all the "K" girls - they were beautiful. So sorry I missed the event this year.
You are awesome Kamdyn!