Our next adventure took us to Clemson for lunch at The Esso; a little tailgatingfor the Spring Game; and, the 1st Zac Brown Food and Music Fesitival! If Zac doesn't get his act together this may be his first and last festival. He may need to stick to selling out concerts. They needed to take some lessons from First Tee in Augusta at Rock Fore Dough. The ZBB needed LOTS more porta potties; less expensive food ($6 for a sandwich the size of a Krystal burger is OUTRAGEOUS!); more lines for the purchase of beverages; and, most importantly, the rules need to be established AND FOLLOWED from the get-go. I didn't pay extra for VIP tickets that CLEARLY stated that chairs were allowed to be told upon entry that I couldn't have my chair!! WHAT? Not only am I 32 weeks pregnant, my TICKET said I could bring my chair!! The Tasmanian Devil in Richard and myself came out in full force. The lady over the entire event was summoned immediately! I did get to keep my ONE chair, but it took all of us a while to get over that HUGE speed bump. Thankfully, the concert was fabulous and we were REALLY close to the stage!
| This photo just makes me laugh. The looks on each of our faces is so typical! |
| The girls! |
| What you talkin' bout Willis? |
| We finally got to meet precious Baby Ellie! |
| Trying to make light of a crazy situation.....they were enjoying sitting their fannies on a blanket instead of their nice tailgate chairs! |
| This was Take 5......my husband would not cooperate and just SMILE! |
| Told you we were close. I was sitting right under the black curtain under Zac Brown's feet! |
| This dude could play a fiddle! |
| I think he was looking at me wondering why this pregnant woman was so close to the stage? Baby K couldn't decide if she wanted to dance or curl up in a ball with all of the loud music! |
![]() |
| Our awesome friends at the end of a great night! |



1 comments:
I'm wondering "what's in the mason jar?" and "why is my wifey drinking a malt beverage?" JP
Post a Comment