Kamdyn misses Jacob so much this year now that he is in school. Ironically, he is in my Pre-K class and his Mom is my principal. Instead of Kamdyn seeing him everyday, I get to! (By the way, he is precious!) Thankfully, Georgia tries to get the two of them together as often as possible. She invited both Kamdyn and Jacob over to spend the night the Sunday before Labor Day. Georgia and Jacob came to pick Kamdyn up at our house and Kamdyn couldn't have been more excited!
They were building a castle with Kamdyn's blocks.
Notice that Kamdyn has now caught up with Jacob in size. He turns 5 on October 1st. We have a giant child! She is the size of most of the children in my class who are turning 5. I wish she would slow down a bit!! 
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
Let her grow!! I want to be tall and blonde when I grow up.
She's growing like her Mommy did. All arms and legs - maybe she will look like you. I can't imagine anything better. I also hope she and Jacob will remain life long friends!
Post a Comment