Kamdyn just doesn't know about this Excersaucer thing. I keep trying to put her in it, but she doesn't seem to like it that much. Maybe it's because her feet don't reach the bottom yet. She tolerates it for a few mintues and then gets bored. I hope she will like it more when she is able to sit up a little better. If not, I guess we wasted our money on this toy. I even put the thing together all by myself, I might add! Richard wanted to know if he needed to take out a life insurance policy on Kamdyn since I had put it together. :) I'm actually pretty good at following directions. He's the one that would have probably ended up with left over pieces and the directions would have still been in the box. Here are a few pics of her in the Excersaucer when she is actually enjoying it.
Family Fun
2 years ago




2 comments:
Just give it time, Kimberly. You will eventually LOVE the exersaucer! It was my saving grace when she began to really move around; because no matter how active they become, you still have to take showers. Pop the exersaucer right in the bathroom with you! It was a lifesaver!
Well, Ms. Kim~I simply love these updates =) Little Miss Kamdyn is adorable and precious! I'm still amazed that you have a baby, but you seem to have mastered this parenthood!! Lots of love, and keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment