Thursday, July 27, 2006

Kamdyn Goes Swimming for the First Time

Our friend, Suzanne, invited us over tonight for dinner and for an evening in the pool. Actually, she felt sorry for Richard because he never gets a "good meal." I don't cook those good 'ole home cooked meals. He does look a little malnourished, doesn't he? :) Dinner was fabulous (Thanks, Swann!), but I have to admit that the highlight was Kamdyn in the pool. Not only was she absolutely adorable in her teeny green bikini, but she seemed to really like the water. She wasn't too sure about it when Richard first put her in the water. After being in there for a while, she really seemed to relax and enjoy it. She laughed, smiled, oohed and ahhed. She didn't start crying until we took her out. Then, she screamed to the top of her lungs. I assume it was because she was freezing. She also heard Suzanne's dog barking which kind of scared her, too. Needless to say, we missed her normal 8:00 bedtime. By the time we got her home and fed, she was pooped. She fell asleep before the mobile finished playing "Hush Little Baby."
By the way, those Huggies Swimmers worked wonderfully! I guess maybe I should ask Ms. Suzanne if her pool is green before making that assumption, huh?









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimberly,

She is too precious in her teeny green bikini! I love the laughing pic at the bottom of the entry!

Sheri

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little angel - looks so much like her Mommy sometimes and then again - turn around and she looks like her Daddy! That beautiful smile!!!
Nanny